Friday, April 11, 2008

Here we go!

I've wanted to start a blog for quite a while now after seeing many friends' blog sites. The creativity and ability to relay what is going on in their lives in such interesting ways is truly inspiring. So, I've decided to take the plunge and join the many who have been blogging their hearts out. I only hope to to be half as interesting and inspiring while trying to convey my thoughts and feelings. I am excited to get started and can't think of a better way for me to journal the events of my life and more importantly the lives of my family! The older I get, the more I realize and am saddened that precious memories, especially of my family, that once were so vivid have become clouded or just plain lost. My goal is to record the everyday happenings as well as the exciting and even sad events of our family so that I can always remember how blessed we truly are. This site is for me and my family; but also to keep those of you, who we don't get to see or talk to as often as we would like, updated on the events in the Wester family.

No comments: